Thursday, April 3

"blurg."

i have not abandoned you, lone reader! somehow march elapsed without my being inspired to blogtv. i take that back - i was going to devote an entry to "quarterlife," which was perhaps the most suckassiest show i have sat through in my entire life of watching television. it was sooooo bad. the pilot basically took the plot from reality bites (mid-90's genius) and ruined everything that is awesome about that movie. thankfully most of you were probably spared this, because it looks like this show was canceled before the 3rd episode even aired. good riddance.

the end of march has been one giant life noogie, but i am groaning and fixing my hair right through it. i am thrilled that 30 rock is back next week, and summer is just around the corner with all sorts of terrible reality tv to keep me indoors on those sun shiney days.

7 comments:

Missy said...

I have missed you.

I am so stoked for 30 Rock. Liz Lemon!

Felicia said...

I like how you linked to the definition of "noogie" hahahaha! Did you happen to watch Rob & Big this past week and how Rob was terrorizing his poor mother? So funny, yet I felt so bad for her.

Missy said...

I like Felicia's picture!

Alex said...

The best part of 30 Rock last night was when Liz Lemon did a comic book Cathy impression. It was perfect.

Missy said...

Oh we had a tv just like that! Roooby Rooooby ROOOO!

Who is worse, Scrappy or Robin (Kermit's cousin)?

mthep said...

did robin get his own show? if not, then i would have to go with scrappy. he ruined every episode.

Anonymous said...

ah...life noogie. I am two months late, but I get that statement now. I also hate scrappy. He is perfect kicking size.