so, i watched chuck for the first time on monday. mostly because my intervention buddy took the night off, and i decided that it'd be too depressing to watch solo. instead i opted for the high-gloss low-think appeal of prime time nbc hd programming.
and boy did they deliver! spoiler alert! the highlight of a nicole richie guest appearance on the show was when the spy lady beat her up at a high school reunion. and as if that weren’t enough, the crack team of writers (?) managed to work in a fight sequence in the locker room showers. obviously a pipe gets ripped off the wall to allow for a wet-tshirt-sexy-lady fight sequence, all to the tune of prodigy’s smack my bitch up.
stay classy, nbc.
it’s times like these i savor the perfect storm of a high-gloss high-wit show like 30 rock coming together and being loved by the masses (because really, if it’s not loved by the masses, it is bound to go the way of arrested development).
~segue~ (sorry, not the personal transportation device)
30 rock premieres tomorrow! you might be saying, (if you’re a tv guide like me), but wait – the television tells me 30 rock premieres october 30th? television isn’t wrong, is it?
no, faithful viewers, television is never wrong. it just hasn't been completely honest with you. and no, chris hansen will not set up a sting operation to investigate this matter further. but, i will reveal my secret!
ta da!
perhaps some day i’ll post an entry that doesn’t involve tina fey. maybe if she leaves this earth on november 5th, i will be left without my daily fey. but then again, maybe she will be idolized and revered as a god, and i will finally have found my religion. i would definitely drink the kool-aid to hitch a ride on a comet to get to her spaceship.
and if that sounds dirty to you, i'm ok with that.



3 comments:
I love the internet!
I am so excited for 30 Rock and very curious about Chuck. I trust your judgment.
Meanwhile, did you see the last episode of Rachel Zoe? What happened (or didn't happen)? That show was amazingly pointless and yet entertaining.
oooo...I think I need to wait until next Thursday to watch when e is here.
hmmm...I am so sorry I left you alone on intervention night.
Post a Comment